Clock Crew Loves Carl Clock Crew Loves Carl

A stunning critique on race relations

in the United States today, particularly where it relates to popular culture. Your sources are a grocery list of today's hot-button commentators, but you draw new and startling conclusions from their work.

I am sure that in the years to come, this work will become the core of future discussions on race relations.

Four Years of Shit Four Years of Shit

HAD ME ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT

then I fell off

_ _

Incredible!

The sound quality was a little low in this movie, but I suspect it's more of a problem with the player, and I hope it's fixed soon. The graphics were astounding- I could practically smell the lush scenery.

P.S., It was hard to find the Hentai menu... but I eventually got it. ;) Hint to anyone watching; click on God's chin whisker- it's a little darker than the rest of them, and it's only there for a few seconds. Trust me, you will NOT be disappointed.

Bitey of Jackinwood 2 Bitey of Jackinwood 2

2. Give a one-line summary of your review

3. Enter the body of your review below (4,096 characters max).

Pete Perve : Episode Two Pete Perve : Episode Two

Has serious flaws.

Artistic style- it's obvious that David Firth is an incluence... far too much of an influence, as some bits look directly ripped from him. Try and branch more into your own style.

Sound- Vocals far too soft, sound effects far too loud.

Movie- Not funny or compelling... it portrays sexual abuse as more of a joke than a serious offense.

It doesn't really seem to have much of a point to it.

Bitca responds:

Of course David Firth is an influence, although I don't see what parts you would considered directly ripped from his work? Different animation style, and all the audio/visial stuff is done by me.

As for the content/story of the film. You can make of it what you like, there was a warning at the start.

Mario vs....B! Mario vs....B!

:o

A MASTERPIECE OF EPIC PROPORTIONS

LL - Phobias LL - Phobias

yey lox

*Clears throat*

Keep up the good work, fine sir.

SnowballLock responds:

Thankyou my lovely.

Naughty Naughty

Oooo, shiny.

I like the song... and your animation style is uber-sexy. ^_^

You win at Flash.
*Hands you a dove*

Mentos(no limits) Mentos(no limits)

o_o

Have my babies.

poninjas in runescape?? poninjas in runescape??

Er.

A little repetitive, but still good. I hope to see more from you... by the way, I like the "blue headband lol". :)

Oh, and RuneScape is awesome. ^_^